Content Operations Manager - Instructors
Content and Community – Content
Cybrary is a venture-backed start up in College Park, MD that provides a unique multi-sided platform empowering cybersecurity and IT professionals to develop themselves in their careers. With over 2.5 million users Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment gap in these fields.
The Content Operations Manager plays a crucial role in supporting Cybrary creators as they produce industry-leading instructional content. We are looking for a Content Operations Manager to support the day-to-day operations of the Cybrary instructor community. The Content Operations Manager will also collaborate with Cybrary team members, instructors, and teaching assistants to onboard new instructors and manage the course production process. The ideal candidate must be comfortable providing feedback to stakeholders, as well as communicating to diverse audiences in small and large group settings.
What you will do
- Be the main point of contact for instructors creating content on the Cybrary platform
- Manage the content production process, including coaching and mentoring instructors through the production process
- Serve as liaison between instructors and the Cybrary team to ensure deadlines and priority shifts are effectively communicated
- Cross-functionally manage team resources to produce additional types of content for the platform
- Engage with Cybrary teaching assistants to support the content creation process
- Occasionally provide off-hours support and responses to instructors questions
Skills you bring
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as customer service, account management, sales, or similar
- Demonstrated success balancing multiple projects, delegating tasks, and providing feedback to peers
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for innovation
- Exceptional written communication and time-management skills
- Previous experience in education, tech, cybersecurity, information security, or IT is preferred
- Start-up experience a plus
Please include a brief paragraph with your resume about why you'd be a great fit for this role.
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.