Digital Marketing Manager
Customer Relations – Marketing
Are you a success-driven digital advertising expert that can contribute to world-class marketing team results? Do you thrive on delivering impact in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment? If yes we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support driving Cybrary’s growth. As Digital Marketing Manager you will determine strategic best practices for implementing campaigns across multi-channel efforts. You will strategize how we scale market adoption of our product by testing various campaigns, including paid advertising, social media campaigns, SEO content generation and optimization, and more.
What you will do
- Develop, execute, and manage pay-per-click advertising campaigns
- Track, analyze, and report campaign performance
- Manage campaign budgets, project monthly costs, and maximize spend efficiencies
- Write compelling copy for search and social ads and posts
- Build and publish website landing pages and content
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze industry activity to expand search coverage and ROI
- Make recommendations to drive continued growth from paid and SEO channels
- Support additional marketing team initiatives as needed
Skills you bring
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing or a related field
- Exceptional written communication and analytical skills
- Experience with Facebook advertising, Google Adwords, SEO, content marketing, etc.
- Proficient with Google Analytics or similar web analytics platforms
- Bonus points for design skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or other software
Applicants are also encouraged to submit campaign portfolio examples.
Cybrary, headquartered in College Park, MD, is an equal opportunity, venture-backed startup leading the cybersecurity and IT industry in developing solutions to bring together an ecosystem of content, professionals, and companies to close the employment gap in these fields. We are on an amazing journey - come join our team!