Customer Success Manager
Customer Relations – Customer Success
With over 2 million users worldwide, Cybrary is an unrivaled multi-sided platform preparing cybersecurity and IT professionals for the next threat or step in their career. We provide our users with world-class training and career development materials and enable them to connect with each other, instructors, and mentors.
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Cybrary to serve as the primary contact for a rapidly expanding portfolio of enterprise customers. Our Customer Success Team serves as the front-line relationship with our clients by providing exceptional service and support throughout the account lifecycle. By providing hands-on assistance to clients as they onboard and utilize the Cybrary platform, clients are able to meet their cybersecurity and IT training needs.
What you will do
- Will work directly with our largest customers, including administrators and C-level executives, to ensure they are optimizing the full value of our platform
- Build and nourish in-depth and long-term relationships with existing and new clients
- Manage full account life-cycle, including Implementation, Quarterly Business Reviews, expansion, and renewal opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to synthesize customer feedback and offer informed opinions on potential solutions and potential enhancements
- Uphold and continuously improve Cybrary’s best practices for engagement, renewal, and expansion
Skills you bring
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS customer success/account management roles, with at least 1 year of experience supporting enterprise
- Strong account management and a passion for customer support
- Proven experience in renewal and expansion success; have exceeded retention goals and successfully uncovered new expansion opportunities
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills - you’re able to tailor your communication to address individual consumers as well as executive teams
- Ability to lead by example - no task is too small
- Exceptional ability to ask questions and solve problems by thinking outside the box
- Effective project management skills, using data and data analytics to inform and influence priorities
- Collaborative problem solver
- Motivation to go above and beyond for a task - you thrive on ensuring your customers are happy and engaged
- Ability to learn and expand familiarity with technical content and an inherent desire to continuously develop your own skills
- Experience using Salesforce
- Familiarity with Intercom and cybersecurity training programs a plus
Cybrary, headquartered in College Park, MD, is an equal opportunity, venture-backed startup leading the cybersecurity and IT industry in developing solutions to bring together an ecosystem of content, professionals, and companies to close the employment gap in these fields. We are on an amazing journey - come join our team!