Sales Development Representative
Washington, DC /
Sales – New Sales /
With over 2 million users worldwide, Cybrary is an unrivaled multi-sided platform preparing cybersecurity and IT professionals for the next threat or step in their career. We provide our users with world-class training and career development materials and enable them to connect with each other, instructors, and mentors.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representative to join our team at Cybrary headquarters in College Park, MD. As an SDR, you will take an active role in helping us to expand market adoption of the Cybrary platform. You will develop targeted lists of prospective customers and strategize with teammates on best practices for call strategies and messaging. This role is ideal for those interested in developing a career in sales for a fast-moving tech company.
What you will do
- Follow up on pre-qualified leads interested in the Cybrary platform and speak to 60+ prospects a day
- Actively contribute ideas to develop our outbound strategy and drive pipeline growth
- Learn about our market and share insights to improve the sales process
- Effectively establish customer relationships and identify opportunities
- Document all activities in Salesforce
- Collaborate cross-team to share customer needs, interests and opportunities
Skills you bring
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Relentless drive to succeed and develop into a full-cycle Sales role
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An eye for opportunity, and an ability to think outside the box
- Passion for problem-solving and helping others achieve their goals
- At least 1 year of work experience required; previous experience in sales and/or start-up environment a plus
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.