AWS Training Architect
Washington, DC /
Content – Content Development /
Cybrary is a unique multi-sided platform that empowers cybersecurity and IT professionals to develop themselves in their careers. With nearly 3 million users Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment gap in these fields - and we're just getting started.
Cybrary is looking for a passionate, experienced instructor to join our College Park-based team as an AWS Training Architect. The AWS Training Architect will bring expertise in developing specialized training content to develop Cybrary learners seeking training for AWS certifications and building their cloud skills with the ultimate goal of effectively securing AWS workloads.
As an AWS Training Architect at Cybrary, your primary focus will be to create advanced training tools in a variety of content mediums that will provide a path of education to our ever-growing learner base. These courses and materials are made available online through Cybrary’s virtual training portal. The courses include (but are not limited to) video lessons, live lab environments, quizzes, study guides and more.
What you will do
- Prepare learners to meet their professional and education goals by creating engaging and effective AWS course materials that include scenario-driven content
- Use advanced level knowledge in AWS to build courses and hands-on labs that reflect real-world challenges
- Instruct with empathy, reaching a wide audience of users at all skill levels
- Engage with learner feedback and promote Cybrary's materials and services
- Continuously expand your skillset within the AWS space by staying up-to-date on trends and technologies on the AWS platform related to the security domain
- Meet or exceed OKRs set forth by management
- Voice, champion, and seek to grow the successes of our customers
Skills you bring
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with AWS and at least one current AWS certification - thorough knowledge and understanding of AWS is vital for our learners to be able to effectively secure AWS workloads
- An inherent passion for teaching or mentoring, and empathy for the learner experience
- An interest in engaging with, and expanding your own reach within, the greater AWS community
- Extreme attention to detail
- Technical content creation skills, such as video and audio recording and editing experience, is a plus
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.