Content and Community – Content
Cybrary is a venture-backed start up in College Park, MD that provides a unique multi-sided platform empowering cybersecurity and IT professionals to develop themselves in their careers. With over 2.5 million users Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment gap in these fields.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized Project Coordinator to join the Content and Community team as we recruit and support Cybrary content creators. The Project Coordinator will be largely responsible for managing the recruitment cycle of Cybrary instructors, including sourcing, onboarding, course completion, and re-engagement. In this role, you must be comfortable providing and receiving feedback to stakeholders as well as communicating with teams in both small and large group settings.
What you will do
- Build a pipeline of candidates
- Manage the application process used to determine if candidates meet the requirements to become Cybrary instructors
- Host virtual information sessions and conduct video and phone interviews with qualified candidates to guide them through the audition and feedback processes
- Participate in recruiting and networking events to identify prospective instructors
- Coordinate people and resources needed across Cybrary to support candidates during the audition process
- Guide qualified candidates from application to contract
- Scale processes through rapid growth
- Occasionally provide off-hours support and responses to instructor questions
Skills you bring
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service, account management, project management, or similar role
- Proven project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, and excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience working in tech, cybersecurity, information security, or IT is preferred
- Demonstrated ability in learning multiple platforms for project management
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for innovation
- Experience in talent acquisition a plus
Please include a brief paragraph with your resume about why you'd be a great fit for this role.
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.