Sales Development Representative
Washington, DC /
Customer Relations – Sales /
Cybrary is a venture-backed start up in College Park, MD that provides a unique multi-sided platform empowering cybersecurity and IT professionals to develop themselves in their careers. With over 2.5 million users Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment gap in these fields.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representative to join our team. As an SDR, you will take an active role in helping us to expand the market adoption of the Cybrary platform. You will develop targeted lists of prospective customers and strategize with teammates on best practices for call strategies and messaging.
What you will do
- Follow up on pre-qualified leads interested in the Cybrary platform and make 60+ calls a day
- Actively contribute ideas to develop our outbound strategy and drive pipeline growth
- Learn about our market and share insights to improve the sales process
- Perform cold outreach to prospective clients, as needed
- Effectively establish customer relationships and identify opportunities to upsell
- Collaborate cross-team to share customer needs, interests and opportunities to upsell
Skills you bring
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An eye for opportunity, and an ability to think outside the box
- Relentless drive to succeed and desire to grow into a full-cycle Sales role
- Passion for problem-solving and helping others achieve their goals
- Previous experience in sales a plus
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.