Blue Team Training Architect
Washington, DC /
Content – Content Development /
Cybrary is a unique multi-sided platform that empowers cybersecurity and IT professionals to develop themselves in their careers. With nearly 3 million users Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment gap in these fields - and we're just getting started.
Cybrary is looking for a passionate, experienced instructor to join our College Park-based team as a Blue Team Training Architect. As a training architect at Cybrary, you will create and deliver multi-modal training content to learners on the Cybrary platform. The Blue Team Training Architect will bring expertise in building specialized training content to develop Cybrary learners seeking training for defensive certifications and skill-sets.
As a Blue Team Training Architect at Cybrary, your primary focus will be to create advanced training tools in a variety of content mediums that will provide a path of education to our ever-growing learner base! These courses and materials are made available online through Cybrary’s virtual training portal. The courses include (but are not limited to) video lessons, live lab environments, quizzes, study guides and more.
What you will do
- Prepare learners to meet their professional and education goals by creating engaging and effective course materials that include scenario-driven content
- Use advanced level knowledge in Blue Team training to build courses and hands-on labs that reflect real-world challenges
- Instruct with empathy, reaching a wide audience of users at all skill levels
- Engage with learners feedback and promote Cybrary's materials and services
- Continuously expand your skillset within the Blue Team space by staying up-to-date on trends and technologies
- Meet or exceed OKRs set forth by management
- Voice, champion, and seek to grow the successes of our customers
Skills you bring
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with Blue Team disciplines including but not limited to: security operations, threat hunting, network security monitoring, SIEM design and optimization, and constructing defensible networks that allow organizations to protect their most sensitive data and infrastructure
- An inherent passion for teaching or mentoring, and empathy for the learner experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Technical content creation skills, such as video and audio recording and editing experience, is a plus
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.