Customer Relations – Sales
With over 2 million users worldwide, Cybrary is an unrivaled multi-sided platform preparing cybersecurity and IT professionals for the next threat or step in their career. We provide our users with world-class training and career development materials and enable them to connect with each other, instructors, and mentors.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to join our team and actively engage customer prospects. Account executives receive pre-qualified leads and appointments to pursue, in addition to individual networking opportunities. As an account executive you will deliver customized solutions for every prospect in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
What you will do
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals by targeting and closing new sales opportunities
- Present, promote and sell Cybrary products and services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and deepen positive business and customer relationships
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analyses of existing and potential customers
- Collaborate cross-team to share customer needs, interests and potential for new products and services
- On occasion, represent Cybrary at official networking events
Skills you bring
- 2-5 years of experience as a highly motivated, quota-carrying account executive or sales representative
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and deepen direct relationships with customers
- Previous experience selling SaaS and using Salesforce + Marketo
- Familiarity with IT and cybersecurity training programs a plus
Cybrary, headquartered in College Park, MD, is an equal opportunity, venture-backed startup leading the cybersecurity and IT industry in developing solutions to bring together an ecosystem of content, professionals, and companies to close the employment gap in these fields. We are on an amazing journey, come join our team!