Sr. Motion Planning Engineer
Menlo Park, California /
Cyngn is a Silicon Valley startup backed by the leading Venture Capital firms and strategic investors in the world, including Benchmark Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, Tencent, Qualcomm, Foxconn and others.
We believe that the best products come from the art of open and honest collaboration. We’re constantly experimenting, asking questions, listening to feedback and always ready to take action. We believe that the journey of creating and building is just as important as the final product. This curiosity and learning breeds a workplace for open creativity and trust, creating products that will make everyone’s lives better. We apply this belief in developing and deploying self-driving solutions that move people and goods in real-world environments. Our Level 4 self-driving system for geo-fenced public and private environments is cost-effective, modular and broadly applicable.
To build this incredible technology, we are looking for amazing people who are passionate about mobility, applied artificial intelligence and high impact engineering that will revolutionize society.
You want to work for a fast-moving company that recognizes the virtue of automation and autonomy. You are passionate about autonomous vehicles and the future of mobility, with purpose. You are driven, calm, motivated by making an impact on the technological and commercial trajectory of the company you work for. You eat complex problems for breakfast. If you love to build, tinker and create with a team of trusted colleagues, then CYNGN is the place for you.
- Responsible for key components of planning stack
- Develop algorithms for path planning, trajectory planning and speed planning etc.
- Test and deploy the components in simulation environment and in the production vehicle
- Advanced degree in Robotics, Computer Science or other related fields
- Strong programming skills with C++
- Solid background and knowledge in vehicle or robotic planning
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas related to Motion Planning for Autonomous Driving: trajectory planning, route planning, behavioral planning, linear and non linear optimization, motion control
- 5 years experience with general software development architecture
- Experiences in deep learning and machine learning