Rendering / Simulation Engineer
Flight Software, Computer Vision and AI /
Daedalean is a Zürich-based startup founded by experienced engineers who want to completely revolutionize air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles.
To support machine learning design and verification activities through the creation of simulated imagery.
You get things done and have experience in:
- Programming, ideally in a compiled language. Rust, Python and C++ are used internally,
- Rendering, computer graphics, and at least one of the below:
- Machine learning,
- Computer vision,
- Blender or other 3D computer graphics toolkit.
- A team of experienced engineers and researchers, who joined us from most recognized companies and institutions.
- Difficult and interesting problems to solve.
- Test flights in the Swiss Alps for you to join.
- Stock options.
- Pilot license subsidy.
- Hybrid work setting.
- Learning & Development budget: visit conferences of your choice.
- Gym membership.