Configuration & Supply Chain Manager
Flight Software, Computer Vision and AI /
Daedalean is a Zürich-based startup founded by experienced engineers who want to completely revolutionize air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles, both existing aircraft and the electric VTOLs that you may have seen in the media.
To manage technically and operationally the processes, tools and documentation of 1) the product development configuration management (identification, change management and status accounting), 2) the product life cycle management, 3) the supply chain management (SCM) including managing supplier technical info assessments and obsolescence management and 4) inventory management. You will liaise with the design, procurement and production organizations to align the relevant processes.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of total experience in CM and/or SCM in aerospace or in automotive domain,
- Knowledge of CM and SCM standards, tools and best practices,
- Experience in transitioning from a product development to a serialization phase is a plus,
- Knowledge of authority regulations in a relevant industry (aerospace preferred).
- A team of experienced engineers and researchers, who joined us from most recognized companies and institutions.
- Difficult and interesting problems to solve.
- Test flights in the Swiss Alps for you to join.
- Stock options.
- Pilot license subsidy.
- Hybrid work setting.
- Learning & Development budget: visit conferences of your choice.
- Gym membership.