Avionics Systems Engineer
Flight Software, Computer Vision and AI /
Daedalean is a Zürich-based startup founded by experienced engineers who want to completely revolutionize air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles, both existing aircraft and the electric VTOLs that you may have seen in the media.
To drive system engineering efforts from capturing requirements and defining system architecture, to performing system integration, verification and certification.
You are smart and get stuff done, and have:
- A degree (BSc or MSc) in aerospace engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5+ years of experience in avionics systems engineering (ARP4754A, ARP4761).
- Strong experience in requirements development and management.
- Well-versed in system development, systems integration on aircraft and testing.
- Working knowledge of EASA/FAA certification regulations and compliance demonstration (preferably EASA CS/FAR 23 and 27 regulations)
- Experience with Flight Management System (FMS) and Autopilot systems will be a plus.
- Ability to define electrical architecture for aircraft systems integration and perform Electrical Load Analysis (ELA) is desired.
- Experience in developing systems as per DO178C and/or DO254 is an advantage.
- A team of experienced engineers and researchers, who joined us from most recognized companies and institutions.
- Difficult and interesting problems to solve.
- Test flights in the Swiss Alps for you to join.
- Stock options.
- Pilot license subsidy.
- Hybrid work setting.
- Learning & Development budget: visit conferences of your choice.
- Gym membership.