Generally Awesome Electrical Engineer
Flight Software, Computer Vision and AI /
Daedalean is a Zürich-based startup founded by experienced engineers who want to completely revolutionize air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles, both existing aircraft and the electric VTOLs that you may have seen in the media.
To build from the ground up an entirely new radar that will be installed on boards of the civilian aircraft to further improve the safety of flight operations.
You have experience in at least two of the following areas:
- High Frequency electronics,
- High-Power electronics: circuits, transmission,
- Weather-proof installations (design and build),
- Antenna design,
- Sensor arrays,
- Aviation industry,
- Analog Circuit Design (the more complex the better).
- A team of experienced engineers and researchers, who joined us from most recognized companies and institutions.
- Difficult and interesting problems to solve.
- Test flights in the Swiss Alps for you to join.
- Stock options.
- Pilot license subsidy.
- Hybrid work setting.
- Learning & Development budget: visit conferences of your choice.
- Gym membership.