Avionics Systems Hardware Engineer
Flight Software, Computer Vision and AI /
Daedalean is a Zürich-based startup founded by experienced engineers who want to completely revolutionize air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles, both existing aircraft and the electric VTOLs that you may have seen in the media.
To drive system engineering efforts from capturing requirements and defining system architecture, to performing system integration, verification and certification.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree (BSc or MSc) in aerospace engineering or equivalent,
- 5+ years of experience in avionics engineering focused on airborne hardware design and certification support,
- Strong experience defining system and hardware requirements, testing and integration of avionic/electronic components and systems,
- Knowledge of AEH (Airborne Electronic Hardware) design practices and processes (specifically DO-254),
- Working knowledge of EASA/FAA certification regulations and compliance demonstration,
- Good understanding of electrical power, navigation and autopilot systems is an advantage.
- A team of experienced engineers and researchers, who joined us from most recognized companies and institutions.
- Difficult and interesting problems to solve.
- Test flights in the Swiss Alps for you to join.
- Stock options.
- Pilot license subsidy.
- Hybrid work setting.
- Learning & Development budget: visit conferences of your choice.
- Gym membership.