ML Hardware Design and Verification Engineer
Flight Software, Computer Vision and AI /
To design and verify FPGA functionalities of our in-house processor designed specifically for visual SLAM pipelines and neural networks processing.
You are smart and get stuff done, and have experience with:
- Extensive RTL design - FPGA preferred,
- System-on-the-Chip (SoC) design,
- Machine Learning,
- Computer Vision will be a plus,
- C/C++ will be a plus.
Experience in aerospace engineering or avionics is not required; we will teach you everything you need to know about the constraints of safety-critical systems in airworthy applications.
- Combine the best of both worlds; a) work in a fast-growing startup and b) collaborate with and learn from very experienced engineers and scientists that have previously worked at Google, SpaceX, Apple, Nvidia, CERN, and Rolls Royce,
- Build cutting-edge technology that will shape our future,
- Join our pilots to test your ideas in the air during test flights in the Swiss Alps,`
- Develop scarce and marketable skills in the fields of safety-critical avionics systems development, computer vision, machine learning, and robotics.