Principal Project Manager
Flight Software, Computer Vision and AI /
Daedalean is a Zürich-based startup founded by experienced engineers who want to completely revolutionize air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles.
To manage the multiple ongoing Daedalean product lines in coordination with the Head of Product, coordinating with the engineering Technical Leads, in order to help define priorities and build an overall engineering schedule that addresses the multiple company business and technology goals.
- Engineering degree, preferably in aerospace.
- 5+ years experience in aerospace project management.
- Experience in Agile/SAFe management frameworks.
- Experience in large portfolio management.
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent product lines.
- Working knowledge of aerospace development standards ARP4754, DO-254, DO-178.
- Experience in supplier management is a plus.
- Working level English, German is a plus.
- A team of experienced engineers and researchers, who joined us from most recognized companies and institutions.
- Difficult and interesting problems to solve.
- Test flights in the Swiss Alps for you to join.
- Stock options.
- Pilot license subsidy.
- Hybrid work setting.
- Learning & Development budget: visit conferences of your choice.
- Gym membership.