Avionics & Electrical Systems Integration Engineer
Flight Software, Computer Vision and AI /
Daedalean is a Zürich-based startup founded by experienced engineers who want to completely revolutionize air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles.
To drive system engineering efforts from capturing requirements and defining system architecture, to performing system integration, verification and certification.
- Avionics and Electrical Systems requirements and architecture definition.
- Design of electrical wiring diagrams and wiring harnesses.
- Performing ELA (electrical load analysis) to support development and certification of systems on aircraft.
- Act as primary contact between system and equipment suppliers.
- Support the ground and flight testing activities for system certification.
You are smart and get stuff done, and have:
- A degree (BSc or MSc) in aerospace or electrical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5+ years of experience in avionics and electrical systems integration engineering experience on fixed wing or rotorcraft .
- Good working knowledge of EWIS concepts and FAA AC43.13 chapter 11 (aircraft electrical systems).
- Experience in designing system integrations for STC installations is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of EASA/FAA certification regulations and compliance demonstration (preferably EASA CS/FAR 23 and 27 regulations).
- Experience in developing systems as per ARP 4754A and ARP4761 is a plus.
- A team of experienced engineers and researchers, who joined us from most recognized companies and institutions.
- Difficult and interesting problems to solve.
- Test flights in the Swiss Alps for you to join.
- Stock options.
- Pilot license subsidy.
- Hybrid work setting.
- Learning & Development budget: visit conferences of your choice.
- Gym membership.