Technical Program Manager
Flight Software, Computer Vision and AI /
Daedalean is a Zürich-headquartered startup founded by experienced engineers who want to completely revolutionize air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles, both existing aircraft and the electric VTOLs that you may have seen in the media. Due to our continuous operations expansion, we're looking for Technical Program Manager to join us in HQ.
To drive timely delivery of projects which could revolutionize aviation and transportation.
- BSc in a technical field.
- Hands-on engineering experience (hardware, Machine Learning, software, aerospace, systems or certification domain).
- Proven track of successful and timely project delivery, including financial and technical commitments under ambiguity.
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders and being a critical interface between cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in a larger team working on multiple interdependent projects.
- People skills to mitigate and disarm interpersonal conflicts before they arise or resolve them in the rare cases they do escalate.
- Passion needed to face what might very well be the biggest challenge in your career.
- A team of experienced engineers and researchers, who joined us from most recognized companies and institutions.
- Difficult and interesting problems to solve.
- Test flights in the Swiss Alps for you to join.
- Stock options.
- Private Pilot License subsidy.
- Hybrid work setting.
- Learning & Development budget: visit conferences of your choice.
- Gym membership.