RTL Design Engineer
Flight Software, Computer Vision and AI /
To design FPGA functionalities of our in-house processor designed specifically for visual SLAM pipelines and neural networks processing.
You are smart and get stuff done, and have:
- 5+ years of experience with ASICs and/or FPGAs.
- Experience with digital design (Verilog, SystemVerilog or VHDL).
- Strong understanding of design flow, timing closure.
- Familiarity with ML hardware architectures will be a plus.
- Experience with C/C++ will be a plus.
- Verification experience will be a plus.
Experience in aerospace engineering or avionics is not required; we will teach you everything you need to know about the constraints of safety critical systems in airworthy applications.
- Combine the best of both worlds; a) work in fast-growing startup and b) collaborate with and learn from very experienced engineers and scientists that have previously worked at Google, SpaceX, Apple, NVIDIA, CERN, and Rolls Royce.
- Strong impact on the area you are responsible for and the direction the company will take.
- Build professional, maintainable cutting-edge technology that will shape our future.
- Join our pilots to test your ideas in the air during test flights over the Swiss Alps,
- Develop scarce and marketable skills in the fields of safety-critical avionics systems development, computer vision, machine learning, and robotics.