Remote (Worldwide) /
Daedalus is a different kind of startup. We are a team of world-class engineers and business gurus on a mission to build the world's first autonomous factory that can build anything.
With our world-leading experience from OpenAI, Google, SpaceX, Stripe, Blue Origin, Cruise and others, and venture backing from some of the biggest names in tech including Addition, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we believe that revolutionary results can be built by a small group of creative minds working in concert. Join us on our journey to build the autonomous factory of the future to make precision components for spacecraft, medical devices, robotics, industrial machinery and many others. We are currently setting up our first large factory in Germany and need your help to bring it to full autonomy and duplicate it across the globe in our largest markets.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Actively prospect new strategic business opportunities and up-sell current customers.
- Lead sales presentations and product demonstrations with prospects and drive deals to close.
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Hubspot.
- Coach sales development representatives.
You'll fit in perfectly if:
- You have 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in a fast growing environment.
- You have experience demoing a product and/or leading customer-facing sales presentations.
- You have experience closing large enterprise deals but also have experience closing 10+ deals per month.
- You're passionate about growth companies and want to support us in our mission to reshape the manufacturing industry.
- You are native in German and fluent in English.
- Experience in the manufacturing space is a plus, but not mandatory.
You should become part of the team because:
- You'll work with an international, world-class team with Silicon Valley roots.
- You'll have the opportunity to join an early-stage team and can influence our future trajectory.
- You'll have the option to work in an actual castle in the heart of one of Germany's sunniest cities, with a beer garden only 20 meters from your desk. But you can work remotely as much as you want.
- We provide lunch and dinner everyday.
We appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.