Karlsruhe, Germany /
Daedalus is a revolutionary manufacturing company. Our team of world-class engineers, business gurus and production experts is on a mission to build the world's first autonomous factory that can build anything.
With our world-leading experience from OpenAI, SpaceX, Stripe, Cruise and others, and venture backing from some of the biggest names in tech including Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we believe that revolutionary results can be built by a small group of creative minds working in concert. Join us on our journey to build the autonomous factory of the future to make precision components for spacecraft, medical devices, robotics, industrial machinery and many others. We are currently setting up our first large factory in Germany and need your help to bring it to full autonomy and duplicate it across the globe in our largest markets.
In your capacity as a CNC operator, you will machine CNC parts for customers across all industries and thereby be an invaluable contributor to our growth.
As a CNC Operator, you will:
- Operate CNC machines and perform tasks such as milling, finishing and material handling.
- Retrieve and store materials from storage and transport fixtures.
- Clean and maintain milling machine centres – empty chip bins, clean out chip debris, replenish coolant, maintain accurate lubricant.
- Support CNC operations with cleaning, filling and emptying.
You'll fit in perfectly if:
- You enjoy machining high-precision parts and have a hands-on mentality.
- Experience in machining is preferred, but not required.
- You're fluent in English, German is optional.
- You aren't afraid of working in a high-tech environment, with the majority of our production being run by software and robots.
You should become part of our team because:
- You'll work in the most innovative and exciting manufacturing environment in all of Germany.
- You'll work in an international, world-class team with an ambitious mission and a fast growth trajectory.
- You'll work in an actual castle in the heart of one of Germany's sunniest cities, with a beer garden only 20 meters from your desk.
- We provide lunch and dinner everyday.