Recruiting Intern / Working Student
Karlsruhe, Germany /
Business Administration /
Daedalus is a different kind of startup. We are a team of world-class engineers and business gurus on a mission to build the world's first autonomous factory that can build anything.
With our world-leading experience from OpenAI, SpaceX, Stripe, Cruise and others, and venture backing from some of the biggest names in tech including Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we believe that revolutionary results can be built by a small group of creative minds working in concert. Join us on our journey to build the autonomous factory of the future to make precision components for spacecraft, medical devices, robotics, industrial machinery and many others. We are currently setting up our first large factory in Germany and need your help to bring it to full autonomy and duplicate it across the globe in our largest markets.
As a Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Intern, you will:
- Closely work with team leads to define hiring needs.
- Source candidates to build a great talent pool for different talent segments.
- Manage the recruiting process for engineering, growth and production candidates.
- Be responsible for the candidate experience. Applying can be stressful and we want to accommodate everyone and make applying at Daedalus a journey, not a chore.
- Expand our network and relations with key partners in the tech world. People are developing astonishing ideas all around the world, and we want to know all of them.
- Support people development projects.
- Collaborate with, learn from, and support a diverse and cross-functional team, including mechanical, electrical and robotics engineers.
You'll fit in perfectly if:
- You are currently pursuing a degree business administration, human resources, psychology or another relevant field.
- You have first experiences in talent acquisition.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You're looking for a 4-6 months internship or a position as a working student.
You should become part of our team because:
- You'll work with an international, world-class team with Silicon Valley roots.
- You'll have the opportunity to join an early-stage team and can influence our future trajectory by growing our most valuable resource - the team.
- You'll have a lot of freedom while working with and learning from a world-class, interdisciplinary team.
- You have the option to work in an actual castle in the heart of one of Germany's sunniest cities, with a beer garden only 20m from your desk.
- We're super flexible in terms of working hours, remote work and time off.
We appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.