Full Stack Developer
Remote (Worldwide) /
Daedalus is a different kind of startup. We are a team of world-class engineers and business gurus on a mission to build the world's first autonomous factory that can build anything.
With our world-leading experience from OpenAI, Google, SpaceX, Stripe, Blue Origin, Cruise and others, and venture backing from some of the biggest names in tech including Addition, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we believe that revolutionary results can be built by a small group of creative minds working in concert. Join us on our journey to build the autonomous factory of the future to make precision components for spacecraft, medical devices, robotics, industrial machinery and many others. We are currently setting up our first large factory in Germany and need your help to bring it to full autonomy and duplicate it across the globe in our largest markets.
As a Full Stack Developer you will:
- Contribute to design, and process discussions involving the technological choices involved in building our webshop and factory operating system.
- Ensure that projects meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Constantly improve our live site with frontend monitoring and automation.
- Leverage the latest technologies to build modern and user-friendly interfaces for our customers.
- Break down complicated requirements into clear, actionable tasks that can be estimated and completed.
- Demonstrate the ability to write well-tested, solid, and maintainable clean code.
You will fit in perfectly if:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have 3+ years of full-time software development experience.
- You have professional software development experience in frontend-development: Django, React, and Python skills.
- You take end-to-end responsibility for your work, and are ready to learn new things based on what needs doing at any given moment.
- You have the desire to work with a small collaborative team, with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
You should become part of our team because:
- You'll work with an international, world-class team with Silicon Valley roots.
- You’ll have the opportunity to join an early-stage team and can influence our future trajectory.
- You’ll have a lot of freedom while receiving frequent input and feedback from a world-class interdisciplinary team.
- You’ll work in an actual castle in the heart of one of Germany's sunniest cities, with a beer garden only 20 meters from your desk.
- We are super flexible in terms of working hours, location (remote vs. on-site) and time off.
- We provide lunch and dinner everyday.
We appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.