B2B Sales Intern
Karlsruhe, Germany /
Daedalus is a different kind of startup. We are a team of world-class engineers and business gurus on a mission to build the world's first autonomous factory that can build anything.
With our world-leading experience from OpenAI, SpaceX, Stripe, Cruise and others, and venture backing from some of the biggest names in tech including Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we believe that revolutionary results can be built by a small group of creative minds working in concert. Join us on our journey to build the autonomous factory of the future to make precision components for spacecraft, medical devices, robotics, industrial machinery and many others. We are currently setting up our first large factory in Germany and need your help to bring it to full autonomy and duplicate it across the globe in our largest markets.
In your capacity as a B2B Sales Intern, you will work closely with the head of growth and will manage your own projects end-to-end. With great analytical skills, the desire to work in an ambitious team and, most importantly, a passion for growth startups, you will get to know different elements of our business, such as sales, marketing and business development.
As a B2B Sales Intern, you will:
- Do B2B sales by connecting with engineers, purchasers and managers from manufacturing companies of all sizes who need precision parts for their products.
- Collect and structure business intelligence data, translate it into reports and use the learnings to prioritise customer segments.
- Analyze new customer segments, derive best practices from our competitors' sales strategies and plan the growth of our sales team for different markets.
- Provide strategic input to marketing (and other teams) based on learnings from customer interactions (customer profiles, preferences, feedback, etc.).
- Independently identify growth opportunities and actions that improve the scalability of our business.
You'll fit in perfectly if:
- You're passionate about growth startups and want to support us in our mission to reshape the manufacturing industry.
- You have first experiences in sales, marketing or business development.
- You're a flexible allrounder with a hands-on mentality.
- You have strong communication skills and a customer-centric mindset.
- You're fluent in English and German.
- You're looking for a 4-6 months internship.
You should become part of our team because:
- You'll work with an international, world-class team with Silicon Valley roots.
- You'll have the opportunity to join an early-stage team and can influence our future trajectory.
- You'll experience growth in a hardware business.
- You'll have a lot of freedom while receiving frequent input and feedback by the head of growth.
- You'll work in an actual castle in the heart of one of Germany's sunniest cities, with a beer garden only 20 meters from your desk.
- We provide lunch and dinner everyday.
We appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.