Senior Graphic Designer
Chicago, IL /
USA – Marketing /
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to support our global marketing team! Our brand is all about thinking differently – so our ideal candidate is someone who isn’t afraid to take risks, openly contributes ideas, drives strategic commercial direction through advertising and campaign initiatives, and has the proven capability to lead a design team. Joining Daniels you would be propelled into a very exciting and fast-moving environment; we are an entrepreneurial company working across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, we embrace innovation and are passionate about driving genuine brand engagement and customer results. We are looking for someone who loves a challenge, and is highly collaborative, creative and passionate about using design ideas to drive company culture, brand engagement, and commercial wins. Our team manages all facets of digital marketing, internal and external communications, lead generation, brand development, and multi-functional design, there is never a dull moment! You will be supporting creative direction across digital advertising and brand engagement, multiple international brand identities, event branding, customer proposals, signage and multi-discipline advertising initiatives.
What you will do
- Conceptualize and manage digital and printed design projects
- Blueprint the development of new product brands
- Blueprint rebrands for newly acquired companies and partner on brand direction across website, social media and other advertising platforms
- Design advertising banners for retargeting, social media and other web-based campaigns
- Design digital landing page layouts and digital assets for recruitment, sales campaigns and blogs
- Printed design initiatives including brochures, trade show banners, vehicle wraps, uniforms and signage.
- Provide design support for customer proposals, presentations and tender responses
- Attend strategy sessions with marketing and communications leadership
- 3 - 6 years working in a commercial environment in a design role that includes both printed and digital design with multi-disciplinary marketing support
- Experience either building new brands, or working on brand guidelines
- Experience owning brand guidelines, upholding a company’s “look and feel” whilst applying creative innovation to each independent project
- Experience leading junior designers / contractors advantageous
- Loves design! Strong flair in Ideation.
- High level of proficiency in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Self-starter, detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Has an innate creativity to conceptualize designs in accordance with our branding guidelines, whilst also possessing the technical graphic design skills to materialize them.
- Have the ability to self-manage your time and projects from initiation through to completion
- HTML/CSS, Video, photo, gif-creation or coding experience is a plus!
- Experimental in utilizing different design mediums like gifs, animation and social marketing effects
- Skilled in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and time-management skills in workflow, deadline adherence and file organization
If this sounds like it might be a fit for you, apply today and provide your resume and portfolio with your application.
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.