Sales Operations Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
DAQRI is currently searching for a motivated Analyst to increase the productivity and effectiveness of our sales organization. The Sales Operations Analyst will be measured by their ability to execute day-to-day operations, generate reports and forecasts, optimize sales processes and manage cross-functional projects. We are looking for a self starter that loves building reports and streamlining processes.
- Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of Salesforce CRM including workflow, reporting, data integrity and maintenance.
- Deliver reports and dashboards to our sales and executive leadership teams.
- Process orders and support sales teams with planning and operational tasks.
- Streamline sales processes.
- Create business requirements for system implementations and enhancements.
- Manage cross-functional projects.
- Provide systems and process training.
- 7+ years of experience working in sales operations, process improvement, and/or program/project management.
- 5+ years creating sales reports and dashboards in enterprise CRM systems (with at least some exposure to Salesforce).
- Experience in B2B environment.
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering against multiple projects and timelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task a problem-solve.
- Work well both independently and in a group.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality (AR) technology company. The cutting-edge DAQRI Visual Operating System (Vos) powers an ecosystem of products, including DAQRI Smart Helmet®, DAQRI Smart Glasses™, and DAQRI Smart HUD™. DAQRI is revolutionizing holography and 3D printing with its proprietary Software Defined Light (SDL) technology. DAQRI was founded in 2010 by Brian Mullins and is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in the UK, Ireland and Austria.