Los Angeles, CA
DAQRI is revolutionizing Augmented Reality and the way that people interact with information. We are currently searching for an Authentication Engineer to join our growing team. The Authentication Engineer will work on a small team to design and implement our device-level user authentication and integration into enterprise/industrial authentication systems. This role will report to our Security Architect and will play a major role in the development and deployment of our product portfolio.
What you'll do
- Guide the design and implementation of user authentication at the device level.
- Guide the design and implementation of integration into cloud authentication services.
- Work with our product and solutions teams to create awesome solutions that balance ease-of-use with protecting our customers’ and users’ privacy and IP.
- Implement standards and best practices around storage of applications and data both on-device as well in the cloud.
- Recommend and implement tools to enhance product security.
What we expect from you
- Previous experience designing and implementing user authentication schemes at the device level
- Experience hands-on coding in C++ and C at the OS level (C++11 or later even better!)
- Experience with embedded systems programming, Linux kernel is preferred
- Experience designing and implementing various authentication standards, protocols, and services into user-facing products (Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, RADIUS/LDAP, 802.1x)
- Experience with FIDO, U2F standardsExperience with integrating biometric authentication solutions
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with other development team members and product management
- Ability to resolve differing requirements from product and business requirements, and design feature implementation independently
- A strong work ethic and commitment to building amazing products
What you can expect from us
- Challenging work
- Awesome coworkers
- The ability to make a significant contribution to our technology - our teams are small and every voice counts!
- A role in defining the future of augmented reality.
- And, most importantly, a constant flow of really good coffee.
DAQRI is the world’s leading professional-grade augmented reality (AR) technology company. The cutting-edge DAQRI Visual Operating System (Vos) powers an ecosystem of products, including DAQRI Smart Helmet®, DAQRI Smart Glasses™, and DAQRI Smart HUD™. DAQRI is revolutionizing holography and 3D printing with its proprietary Software Defined Light (SDL) technology. DAQRI was founded in 2010 by Brian Mullins and is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in the UK, Ireland and Austria.