Enterprise Sales Manager - EMEA South
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
DAQRI is currently searching for a dynamic, Enterprise Sales Manager. This position involves technical sales and territory development for our Augmented Reality wearable product suite. Our target customers are industrial markets like power generation, mining, oil & gas, water & wastewater, manufacturing, life sciences, etc. This role is responsible for covering our EMEA South territory to identify opportunities and influence customer buying decisions to exceed sales goals.
- Sell DAQRI solutions to C-suite executives and other levels of stakeholders
- Develop strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Sell against P/L
- Work on the full sales cycle from negotiating to closing to ongoing support
- Write a territory plan for the region to deliver sales strategy
- Deliver monthly report forecasts
- Native or full professional fluency in French, Spanish, or Italian
- 7+ years of sales experience with at least 3 -5 years of experience selling hardware (industrial sales experience is preferred)
- Action oriented and results driven; ability to move quickly and with purpose without being abrasive
- A “hunter” mentality
- Strong listening and persuasion skills with an excellent customer focus - have the ability to listen to customer requirements and translate them into next steps and new products for the internal team
- Efficiency - get significant results with minimal waste of resources and time
- High level honesty & integrity with a strong work ethic
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Follow through on commitments (Make a promise; keep a promise)
- Openness to ideas, suggestions and criticism
- Value added mindset
- Proactive mindset - ability to take action without instructions and bring new ideas to the team
- Electronic Engineering degree or higher, or equivalent engineering focus
- Fluency in multiple languages spoken in EMEA is preferred
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.