FPGA Design Engineer
Our current project is to create LiDAR using our software defined light. As a FPGA Design Engineer you will fabricate, assemble and test various designs. Your work will include but not limited to: research, planning, procure materials/parts, fabrication, assembly, testing and data analysis.
- Developing micro-architecture and design specifications
- Implementing and verifying complex logic designs
- Prototyping IP development in FPGA target systems
- FPGA synthesis, P&R, verification on Xilinx FPGAs
- 5+ years of RTL Logic Design experience
- Experience writing specifications and converting them to design
- Experience with bring up and lab debug of FPGAs
- Knowledge of microprocessor architecture
- Good knowledge of Verilog and FPGA prototyping
- Experience in C or C++ programming
- Experience scripting in TCL, Perl or Python
- BS degree in EE with 5+ years of work experience or MS degree in EE with 3+ years work experience
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality (AR) technology company. The cutting-edge DAQRI Visual Operating System (Vos) powers an ecosystem of products, including DAQRI Smart Helmet®, DAQRI Smart Glasses™, and DAQRI Smart HUD™. DAQRI is revolutionizing holography and 3D printing with its proprietary Software Defined Light (SDL) technology. DAQRI was founded in 2010 by Brian Mullins and is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in the UK, Ireland and Austria.