Senior System Integration and Test (SIT) Engineer
Our Computer Vision team is dedicated to delivering the best Augmented Reality and Computer Vision experience. We are looking for smart, innovative and motivated individuals with Computer Vision and Augmented Reality research & development backgrounds.
As a member of the Computer Vision team you will be responsible of creating the next generation algorithms that power our hardware and software. You will work with vision based tracking and reconstruction systems, inertial measurement assisted SLAM systems. Your work will contribute to the entire pipeline, from robust calibration to fast positioning and accurate mapping of the environment. You will perform research and development of new techniques that will have a strong impact on our SmartHelmet and our Holographic Displays.
- Testing internal releases before they go into production
- Testing official releases
- Maintaining product and early prototyping hardware
- Preparing demos for internal opportunities as well as to customers and partners
- 6+ years of experience with Augmented/Virtual Reality and general computer vision enabling technologies
- Data analysis, automation and scripting
- Experience working with and testing applications on Linux
- Deal with both hardware and software components
- Experience with sensors used in navigation systems (accelerometers, magnetometers, gyros, GPS, IMU)
- Experience with image processing and computer graphics pipelines is beneficial
- B.S. with greater than 3 years’ experience or M.S. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
Our Team: DAQRI's team of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality experts work on cutting edge technology and have a chance to make a large impact on one of the most exciting startups. Our team is composed of former academics with strong industry experience. We value high quality, robust and fast code. We put testing at the heart of our technologies, and we're excited about new algorithmic solutions.
Location: Vienna, the capital of Austria, is consistently voted the best city to live in the world (Mercer 2010-2016 Quality of Living Survey). Vienna is known for its coffee culture, low crime rates, music and historical architecture. Living in the heart of Europe allows easy access to most major European cities within a short train ride or a short flight.