Senior Alliance Manager
Los Angeles, CA
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with R&D facilities in Sunnyvale CA, Vienna Austria and a development center in Dublin Ireland.
Senior Alliance Manager (US)
DAQRI is looking for a motivated, results focused leader who is passionate about helping transform the Future of Work. At DAQRI we are tackling some of the toughest challenges in how to Deploy Augmented Reality a fundamental different way of working. By connecting people, data and machines through wearable tech and software products, we make it easier for people to learn and work in the connected era.
You will focus on driving capability enablement, on-boarding and management of our partners focusing on how DAQRI + Our Partner Alliances are a win win for our end customers. Results will be measured by the value of the portfolio of launched partner services and products.
The location for this position will be Los Angeles, CA and will report to the Director – Commercial Partner Programs
- Owns Alliance relationships (Cross territory) and Partner development to meet the needs of solution deployment to customers. You will be responsible for management of solution deployment to ensure revenue is realized.
- Drives alliance eco-system development of strategically agreed verticals of DAQRI
- Project manage deliveries from the business to enable partners to effectively develop and use the DAQRI suite of products and enable effective commercial success.
- Provides and arranges partner specific training, both technical and commercial
- Work with Territory Managers to develop opportunities and utilize the cross border nature of the partner network to maximize returns.
- Channel conflict management
- Design Registration management
- Reports and metrics
- Contribute to the refinement of the partner portal and its content to continuously over deliver to our Partners, ensuring they are best positioned to represent DAQRI and DAQRI’s products in front of customers.
- Work closely with the partner’s executive leadership team to define, design, launch, and implement strategic partner products on time and budget
- Work closely with DAQRI solution architecture, business development, and other DAQRI functions to understand possible use cases with the existing products
- Develop joint business execution plans with partners to ensure customer satisfaction and follow-on business
- Build and nurture strong partner alliances that lead to expanding DAQRI’s commercial reach through reseller opportunities with our partners.
- Contribute to the development of a robust and profitable commercial channel for DAQRI by assessing and recruiting the best in class partners.
- 8+ Years working experience showing progressive growth in responsibilities and management of teams
- Exposure to alliance programs and channel development and management.
- A blend of product, technical, and business skills
- Employ strong analytic thinking, validate product ideas and push partner teams to test them
- Communicate ideas and project results with the partner organizations
- Highly experienced at structuring ambiguous problems, leading analytical work streams, applying sound business judgment and communicating complex issues effectively.
- Solid knowledge in product development across multiple industrial environments with an engineering background and exposure to commercial and delivery mechanisms. Contract negotiation skills a definite plus.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and an ability to move forward without knowing all the answers
- Ability to collaborate and foster a positive collaborative environment at the executive level
- A track record of success in guiding and leading teams in a variety of environments
- Previous experience working in Industrial, SaaS/PaaS Environment and with Embedded Products, understands how to position/integrate solutions with various business architectures
- Master's Degree preferred