Windows Software Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
DAQRI is revolutionizing Augmented Reality and the way that people interact with information. We are currently searching for a Software Engineer to join our small team and help lead the development of our entire Windows platform. This role will report to our VP of Software Engineering and will play a major role in the development and deployment of our product portfolio.
- Provide expert level development using C and C++ and utilize object oriented design principles.
- Work on Windows Internals for concurrency controls and thread management, Windows concurrency control primitives, I/O completion ports, Windows inter-process communication techniques and programming.
- Develop device drivers including (but not limited to): File System Filter drivers, Windows Filtering Platform (WFP) drivers, Windows Kernel programming, and NDIS drivers.
- Develop application-kernel driver interfaces with security controls for kernel-application interfaces.
- Perform debugging and crash dump analysis expertise with WinDbg.
- An in depth knowledge of Windows System Internals, advanced concurrency controls, operating system objects, and file system filter driver development.
- Demonstrated hands on Windows system Internals programming.
- Experience with Application-Kernel information exchange techniques, WDM and KMDF/UMDF technologies.
- Experience with code coverage and verification tools.
- Understanding of Windows authentication and authorization technologies.
- Familiarity with CryptoAPI, Windows TPM interface experience, familiarity with Linux internals, Intel SGX is a plus.
DAQRI is the world’s leading professional-grade augmented reality (AR) technology company. The cutting-edge DAQRI Visual Operating System (Vos) powers an ecosystem of products, including DAQRI Smart Helmet®, DAQRI Smart Glasses™, and DAQRI Smart HUD™. DAQRI is revolutionizing holography and 3D printing with its proprietary Software Defined Light (SDL) technology. DAQRI was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in the UK, Ireland and Austria.