Computer Vision Engineer for Automotive Systems
Our Computer Vision team is dedicated to delivering the best Augmented Reality and Computer Vision experience. We are looking for smart, innovative and motivated individuals with Automotive, Computer Vision or Augmented Reality research & development backgrounds.
As a member of the Computer Vision team you will be responsible for creating the next generation algorithms that power our platform. You will work on extending the DAQRI Augmented Reality experience to the car by advancing and integrating the DAQRI Smart HUD. You will perform research and development of new techniques that will have a strong impact on our products.
- Implement an Augmented Reality navigation system.
- Reduce system latency to enable real-time rendering for Augmented Reality.
- Integrate, calibrate and synchronize various sensors (GPS, IMU, Radar, camera, …) and a HUD in the car.
- Use eye tracking for view-dependent renderingDesign and implement data structures and algorithms fit for Computer Vision and Augmented Reality on embedded platforms.
- Profound knowledge in integrating and processing signals from sensors and automotive systems including GPS, IMU, radar, cameras and CAN
- Experience with using SD and HD map data for navigation and localization
- Proven track record of working on relevant computer vision algorithms e.g. ADAS
- Experience in developing and debugging automotive software
- Excellent C++ and object-oriented programming skills demonstrated through relevant industry experience
- Developing on Nvidia Drive PX2 or similar hardware
- GPGPU programming experience
- Sensor fusion for accurate global localization
- OpenGL and low latency rendering
- Experience with automotive systems
- Experience with ADAS hardware and software
- Experience in CAN bus programming
- M.S. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or an Equivalent field
Our Team: DAQRI's team of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality experts work on cutting edge technology and have a chance to make a large impact on one of the most exciting startups. Our team is composed of former academics with strong industry experience. We value high quality, robust and fast code. We put testing at the heart of our technologies, and we're excited about new algorithmic solutions.
Location: Vienna, the capital of Austria, is consistently voted the best city to live in the world (Mercer 2010-2017 Quality of Living Survey- winner 8 years in a row). Vienna is known for its coffee culture, low crime rates, music and historical architecture. Living in the heart of Europe allows easy access to most major European cities within a short train ride or a short flight.