System Integration and Test (SIT) Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
At DAQRI, we work every day to change the world by changing the way the world works. We are looking for a System Integration and Test Engineer who is passionate about automation and has a strong commitment to work in a team driven environment. The person in this role will interact closely with our software and hardware teams to define test goals, write test plans, execute tests, troubleshoot and perform analysis.
- Test firmware and software releases on the DAQRI portfolio of products, starting out with a focus on the Smart Helmet and Smart Glasses.
- Plan test cases and test coverage.
- Perform test automation.
- Use scripting skills to build testing applications.
- Set up and run tests on all layers of our platform including (but not limited to) devices, software, cloud-based systems, UI, and our SDKs.
- Optimize maintenance and deployments to ensure integrated functioning.
- 2+ years of experience in system integration and test engineering for a product that spans everything from cloud space to the device, including multiple platforms running on the device.
- A love of automation and the scripting or programming skills to back it up.
- An eye for UI including experience in usability testing and general understanding and appreciation of workflows and polish when it comes to UI/UX.
- Experience working in a fast-paced development environment.
- Experience with Unity is a plus.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.