System Integration and Test (SIT) Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, scalability and performance. We are looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about automation and takes complete ownership with an impeccable operational track record. Our ideal candidate will be self-starter who loves building amazing things by questioning the standard way of doing things. Not to mention, you enjoy replacing manual process.
Checkout our Smart Helmet here:
- Testing internal releases before they go into production
- Testing official releases
- Maintaining product and early prototyping hardware
- Preparing demos for internal opportunities as well as to customers and partners
- 6+ years of experience with Augmented/Virtual Reality and general computer vision enabling technologies
- Data analysis, automation and scripting
- Experience working with and testing applications on Linux
- Deal with both hardware and software components
- Experience with sensors used in navigation systems (accelerometers, magnetometers, gyros, GPS, IMU)
- Experience with image processing and computer graphics pipelines is benefici
- B.S. with greater than 3 years’ experience or M.S. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with centers of excellence in Detroit, Dublin, Milton Keynes and Battle U.K, Vienna.