Windows System Software Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
DAQRI is revolutionizing Augmented Reality and the way that people interact with information. We are currently searching for a Windows System Software Engineer to join our small team and help lead the development of our Windows platform. This role will report to our Director of Engineering and will play a major role in the development and deployment of our product portfolio.
- Provide expert level development using C and C++ and utilize object oriented design principles.
- Help deliver a seamless augmented reality experience by improving performance and quality of our software on the Windows platform
- Provide plumbing necessary to enable various hardware peripherals between our products and Window platform
- Work with SDK team to provide necessary hardware abstraction layers on Window platform
- Perform debugging and crash dump analysis expertise with WinDbg.
- 5+ years of experience developing Windows system software in C and C++
- Demonstrated hands on Windows system Internals programming
- Experience with Windows system level scripting such as PowerShell and C#
- Experience with AR and/or VR and development tools such as UnitySDK, OpenVR etc.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio SDK
- Experience with Application-Kernel information exchange techniques, WDM and KMDF/UMDF technologies
- Experience with code coverage and verification tools
DAQRI provides the complete professional AR platform - devices, operating system, and extensions - to build AR solutions for your organization. The cutting-edge DAQRI Visual Operating System™ (Vos) powers DAQRI Smart Glasses™ to transform how you design, build, maintain and collaborate. DAQRI was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.