Our current project is to create LiDAR using our software defined light. As the Electrical Engineer you will apply research to the planning, design, development, and testing of electromechanical systems and instruments. Your work will include but not limited to: research, planning, testing and data analysis. You will be responsible for system level design and management of novel LiDAR applications.
- MS Degree in one of the following: Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent. PhD preferred.
- 3-5 years of programming experience in MATLAB, C, C++, or PCB layout tools.
- Experience with analog circuit design, including RF, shielding, power supplies, bread-boarding, trouble shooting and testing.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: target tracking, sensor fusion, LiDAR, or computer vision.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible, sense of humor.
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with centers of excellence in Detroit, Dublin, Milton Keynes and Battle U.K, Vienna.