Sr. Director of Facilities
Los Angeles, CA
DAQRI is revolutionizing the way that people work and interact with computers, machines, and entertainment media. To complement our team, we seek a world-class Sr. Director of Facilities. You and your team are the glue that keeps the office running, beginning with our visitor’s first impressions and ending with build outs that make DAQRI offices unique.
- Provide facilities and corporate service management for all DAQRI offices, located domestically and abroad.
- Direct facility management staff to deliver service levels within the prescribed budget.
- Provide leadership and direction in the development, execution and measurement of service standards within DAQRI.
- Negotiate, maintain, and update facilities-related contracts for all of our locations, ensuring maximum value.
- Plan and ramp-up all new facilities.
- Plan, budget and accurately forecast all facilities-related costs.
- Provide continuous improvement on all services.
- Ensure facilities are keeping up with changing business needs.
- Ensure environmental and legal compliance in each location.
- Identify gaps, lapse or deficiencies of service, product and personnel and quickly execute corrective measures.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and quality processes for operational functions of the facility, including maintenance and housekeeping, with a specific focus on customer experience.
- Create a truly awesome work environment by acting as a steward of DAQRI’s guiding principles and culture.
- 7+ years experience in facilities management.
- Experience completing one or more international build out from start to finish.
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment is a plus.
- High level of self-motivation, driven by your eagle eye attention to detail.
- Experience managing a global staff, across multiple locations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple suppliers across a variety of functions.
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Ability to lift +25lbs with ease (cases of drinks, packages, boxes of paper, etc.).
- Ability to travel up to 50%, including international travel.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.