Senior Software Engineer (Embedded)
At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, scalability and performance. We are looking for passionate Senior Embedded Engineer to join our Computer Vision embedded system development team. The ideal candidate has experience bringing up new embedded hardware platforms and development of manufacturing test software.
- Develop drivers, firmware, programs, scripts as necessary to design & test embedded systems to support design verification and volume production test
- Design, SDKs, APIs, libraries, and example programs
- Bring up new embedded hardware platforms and develop of manufacturing test software
- Collaborate with electrical engineering and FPGA designers on the hardware design and implementation process
- 5+ experience with Linux Kernel driver development and board level development
- Strong C / C++ programming skills
- Linux Kernel driver development for embedded SoC
- Excellent knowledge of hardware subsystems and common peripheral buses I2C, SPI, USB
- Experience designing, specifying and implementing low latency protocols between peripherals and devices
- Experience setting up various embedded tool chains, build and debugging environments and using debugging tools like oscilloscopes, logic analyzers etc.
- Familiarity with video pipelines, cameras, WIFI, Bluetooth, BLE, USB, TCP/IP stacks in an embedded environment
- BS or Masters in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering, or the equivalent field
Our Team: DAQRI's team of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality experts work on cutting edge technology and have a chance to make a large impact on one of the most exciting startups. Our team is composed of former academics with strong industry experience. We value high quality, robust and fast code. We put testing at the heart of our technologies, and we're excited about new algorithmic solutions.
Location: Vienna, the capital of Austria, is consistently voted the best city to live in the world (Mercer 2010-2016 Quality of Living Survey). Vienna is known for its coffee culture, low crime rates, music and historical architecture. Living in the heart of Europe allows easy access to most major European cities within a short train ride or a short flight.