AR Application Software Engineer
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
Software Engineering is at the heart of our technologies. More specifically we need to augment our native development skills, to blend the best in functionality with the best in performance and battery optimisation for our 1st Party Applications. Our Software Engineers not only write and test code but also come up with the most efficient algorithms and data structures to use on real-time problems. You will be in charge not only of designing and implementing robust software but also on pushing the capabilities our cutting edge DAQRI Smart Glasses.
- Develop customer-facing applications in production industry based on augmented reality experiences
- Ability to translate product requirements and concepts into software designs and implementation taking scalability and performance into consideration
- Analyze requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
- 2+ years C# programming skills using Unity3D
- 2+ years C++ programming skills
- 1+ years of experience working with JSON and XML data structure
- Ability to turn UI/UX designs into functioning code
- Ability to collaborate with UI/UX designers and other developers in a team environment
- Experience with Linux
- Experience creating AR/VR, mobile or embedded applications
- Expertise in Object Orientated design and Software Patterns (MVP, MVC, etc.)
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- System integration experience
- Knowledge of 3D graphics, 3D modeling and creating 3D assets.
- Knowledge of industrial environments, processes and control networks (SCADA, PLCs etc.)
- Familiarity with SCRUM methodologies, JIRA, Git and Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- B.S or M.S or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent field with greater than 4 years of experience
DAQRI provides the complete professional AR platform - devices, operating system, and extensions - to build AR solutions for your organization. The cutting-edge DAQRI Visual Operating System™ (Vos) powers DAQRI Smart Glasses™ to transform how you design, build, maintain and collaborate. DAQRI was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.