Technical Sales Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
DAQRI creates professional-grade AR for jobs that matter. Our products help people do their most important work and create more capable workforces. Whether to help design an energy-efficient building, understand a medical procedure or service vehicles in the field, DAQRI technology extends human capabilities in new ways. Our platform is based on state-of-the-art optics, computer vision, holography and hardware research, led by teams that understand the workflow of business customers. Together with a global range of partners, DAQRI provides solutions based on wearable products, embedded components and in-vehicle systems.
DAQRI is currently searching for a Technical Sales Specialist to advise our customers and partners. This position is responsible for North American technical sales for our Augmented Reality products, primarily DAQRI Smart Glasses™ and Smart Helmet™. Working in cooperation with solution sales, partner and marketing teams, our Technical Specialist drives sales results through credible technology acumen.
- Represent DAQRI-direct and partner-led use cases for AR in enterprise and industry settings
- Collaborate with solution and partner sales teams to generate unit sales and other types of revenue within the US market
- Win customer decisions through demonstration of technical fit using multiple tools and approaches like: scenarios, proofs, references, partnerships
- Onboard software, hardware and services partners in cooperation with DAQRI partner teams; drive technical sales readiness
- Represent AR integration points with modern IT and technical systems – particularly via SaaS and IoT ; create related demos and “day in the life” illustrations
- Integrate customer feedback into DAQRI marketing and product development efforts
- Support a range of thought leadership opportunities at events, within social channels or press opportunities
- Motivate customer references, video case studies and other reusable sales content
- Drive partner channel expertise and tailored value propositions
- 7+ years of customer-facing experience in technical sales, engineering or consultancy roles; influence with senior decision-making audiences
- Strong software and applications depth, development experience (such as mobile) a plus
- Proven effectiveness in both remote and in-person sales scenarios
- Passion for articulating new technical capabilities with B2B or B2B2C customers
- Experience with video conferencing, PLM, ERP, workflow or other enterprise IT systems
- Understanding of 3D platforms (such as Unity) and related development methodology a plus
- Ability to travel throughout the US and Canada (30-40% travel, typically in cooperation with the broader sales community).
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality (AR) technology company. The cutting-edge DAQRI Visual Operating System (Vos) powers an ecosystem of products, including DAQRI Smart Helmet®, DAQRI Smart Glasses™, and DAQRI Smart HUD™. DAQRI is revolutionizing holography and 3D printing with its proprietary Software Defined Light (SDL) technology. DAQRI was founded in 2010 by Brian Mullins and is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in the UK, Ireland and Austria.