Technical Sales Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a passionate technical expert to help ensure the success of DAQRI’s customers and partners, by delivering technical support, customer training, and implementation services.
The Technical Sales Specialist is ultimately responsible for the success of DAQRI’s portfolio of accounts and will act as a trusted advisor to our customers. This role ensures that DAQRI’s customers are set up for success by delivering support and enabling customers to achieve value.
- Deliver implementation services covering all aspects of proof of concept, deployment, and system maintenance.
- Design and deliver customer training, focusing on product release readiness, adoption growth and future technology needs.
- Deliver technical support on our AR platform to DAQRI’s customers, largely through phone, video chat, email and community forums.
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical issues, challenges and business issues to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify the source of issues and work with the appropriate teams to address and eliminate repeat issues.
- Provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions specific to customers’ technical and business needs.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and become an expert on customers’ implementations
- Develop a keen understanding of our customers' business goals and requirements.
- Monitor and identify trends in DAQRI’s adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers, as well as internal stakeholders.
- 4+ years relevant work experience in software development or software consulting
- At least one year of experience with C# (preferably in Unity)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, a problem-solving attitude, and a curious mind.
- Ability to navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative and can work across functions to solve customer issues.
- A flexible, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with the development tools of existing AR and VR tools such as Vuforia, Cardboard, HoloLens, Oculus, etc.
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies.
- Experience supporting large scale customer accounts
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.