Customer Adoption Engineer (post-sales)
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a passionate technical expert to help ensure the technical success of DAQRI’s customers and partners, by delivering technical support, customer training, and implementation services.
The Customer Adoption Engineer is ultimately responsible for the technical success of DAQRI’s portfolio of accounts and will act as a trusted technical advisor. This role ensures that DAQRI’s customers are set up for success by delivering support and enabling customers to achieve value.
This is a great opportunity for someone with technical expertise to be one of the faces of the company to our developer community and grow into other aspects of the business including training and implementation.
- Deliver technical support to DAQRI’s customers, largely through email and community forums.
- Design and delivery of customer training, focusing on product release readiness, adoption growth and future technology/Solution needs.
- Deliver implementation services covering all aspects of proof of concept, deployment, and system maintenance.
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical issues, challenges and business issues to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify the source of issues and work with the appropriate teams to address and eliminate repeat issues.
- Provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions specific to customers’ technical and business needs.
- Develop relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on customers’ implementations and to develop understanding of business goals and requirements.
- Monitor and identify trends in DAQRI’s adoption and utilization, and provide guidance to customers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Contribute internally to the DAQRI team, share knowledge and best practices with DAQRI team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas.
Top Key Performance Indicators
- Technical Support
Number of: Cases Closed, Escalations Handled, Bugs Reported, SW Enhancement Requests submitted/approved, initial SLAs met, KB articles created/published
- Training & Enablement
Number of: Training sessions delivered, Training CSAT, Training attendance rated, Training programs designed/approved, training sessions sold
- Customer Success Services
POC success rate, number of new leads/opportunities identified/validated/converted, customer retention rate
- Customer Implementation Services
New industry applications identified/developed, CSAT
- Community Forum Management
Community Membership rate, customer engagement rates, user group participation rates, content creation rate
- Product documentation Asset Management
Documentation Quality Surveys, number of new documentation created.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 4+ years relevant work experience in some of the following fields: technical support, software development,or software consulting.
- At least one year of Unity development experience in C#.
- Basic knowledge of Augmented Reality (AR) is a must, while prior experience developing for augmented reality is a plus.
- Experience working with the development tools of existing AR and VR tools such as Vuforia, Cardboard, HoloLens, Oculus, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in C++ is a plus.
- Experience working in Linux, Mac, and Windows development environments.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, a problem-solving attitude, and a curious mind.
- Ability to navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative and can work across functions to solve customer issues.
- A flexible, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
Nice to Have Skills/Experience:
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies.
- Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts, which are constantly challenging product capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Aptitude both for analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to technical features.
- Understanding of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support, Manufacturing, Construction) and business applications
- Flexibility for occasional travel.
- Fluency in English, a second European language is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Starter that thrives in a fast paced environment and innovative environment