Senior Firmware Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are a Sr. Firmware Engineer capable of bringing our technology from the future to the now. You’ll be responsible for owning our embedded controller and related technologies. You will work directly with both Hardware Engineers as well as higher level Software Engineers.
- 4+ years of work experience programming in C and/or asm
- 4+ years of experience with firmware programming experience
- 2+ years of experience with microcontrollers
- MS/BS degree in EE/CS or equivalent working experience
- Hands on experience working on embedded controllers for PCs or laptops
- Hands on experience in firmware design for analog and mixed-signal circuits systems, especially board level
- Experience in board bring up
- Comfortable working with bare metal systems as well as Linux or equivalent
- Experience with AMI (or similar) IDE
- Knowledge of bus protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB
- Proficiency in debugging using hardware and software tools
- Experience in Intel SoCs
- Capable of working with products in a high volume consumer market
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.