Software Engineer - Web (3 mo contract)
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work
towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
DAQRI is revolutionizing Augmented Reality and the way that people interact with information. We are
currently searching for a backend web developer, to provide extra resources for a new, exciting project.
This project explores the area of 3D Scanning and model reconstruction. It requires initial web backend
integration and setup work for a product that will be deployed on the DAQRI
- Backend web development for on-premise and cloud hosted solution
- Node.js experience (5+ years)
- Database schema design and data management experience
- Design and implementation of RESTful APIs
- Experience with NAN (Native Abstractions for Node.js)
- Experience building and deploying Electron based applications
- Expertise in Object Oriented design and Software Patterns
- Knowledge of 3D programming and modeling
- Knowledge of 3D Scanning and model reconstruction
- Familiarity with SCRUM methodologies, JIRA, Git and Continuous Integration (Jenkins/TeamCity)
- Familiarity with Three.js
- B.S or M.S or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field with greater than 4 years experience
DAQRI provides the complete professional AR platform - devices, operating system, and extensions - to build AR solutions for your organization. The cutting-edge DAQRI Visual Operating System™ (Vos) powers DAQRI Smart Glasses™ to transform how you design, build, maintain and collaborate. DAQRI was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.