Los Angeles, CA
At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, scalability and performance. We are looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about automation and takes complete ownership with an impeccable operational track record. Our ideal candidate will be self-starter who loves building amazing things by questioning the standard way of doing things. Not to mention, you enjoy replacing manual process.
Checkout our Smart Helmet here:
- Collaborate with full stack, backend and client engineers and foster operational best practices
- Write scripts to automate, build, test and deploy process
- Build infrastructure and tools for our platforms in the cloud and devices
- Managing the server provisioning, monitoring, alerting and resolution
- Lead small team of tools and devops engineers to groom product priorities, incident support, etc in Kanban
- 6+ years of experience software development within a dev operations environment
- Strong Linux system administration skills
- Strong knowledge on enterprise security systems
- Have experience with the AWS stack (EC2, S3, ELB, ElastiCache, CloudFront)
- Strong proficiency in a configuration management system (preferable Chef)
- Solid knowledge of at least one dynamic language (Ruby, Python, etc)
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with centers of excellence in Detroit, Dublin, Milton Keynes and Battle U.K, Vienna.