Our Computer Vision team is dedicated to delivering the best Augmented Reality and Computer Vision experience. We are looking for smart, innovative and motivated individuals with Computer Vision and Augmented Reality research & development backgrounds.
As a member of the Computer Vision team you will be responsible of creating the next generation algorithms that power our hardware and software. You will work with vision based tracking and reconstruction systems, inertial measurement assisted SLAM systems. Your work will contribute to the entire pipeline, from robust calibration to fast positioning and accurate mapping of the environment. You will perform research and development of new techniques that will have a strong impact on our SmartHelmet and our Holographic Displays.
- Implementation of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality algorithms
- Developing novel real-time software technologies
- Developing robust software for integrating multiple sensors and tracking systems
- Designing and implementing data structures and algorithms fit for Computer Vision and Augmented Reality on embedded platforms
- Ground truth, test, and validate algorithms for statistical performance, as it relates to current state-of-the art
- Developing documentation and test infrastructure necessary to reach production level readiness of a large scale computer vision system on an embedded system
- Taking ownership of code quality and standards
- Proven track record in implementing computationally expensive algorithm in commodity hardware
- Excellent C++ and object-oriented programming skills demonstrated through relevant industry experience
- Experience with code versioning (Git, etc), continuous integration (TeamCity, etc) and code quality management (static analysis, etc)
- Proven ability to independently address issues ranging from fundamental computer science and algorithm development/implementation/optimization to driving eventual product outcomes
- 3D graphics, computer vision and machine learning experience highly desirable
- M.S. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
Our Team: DAQRI's team of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality experts work on cutting edge technology and have a chance to make a large impact on one of the most exciting startups. Our team is composed of former academics with strong industry experience. We value high quality, robust and fast code. We put testing at the heart of our technologies, and we're excited about new algorithmic solutions.
Location: Vienna, the capital of Austria, is consistently voted the best city to live in the world (Mercer 2010-2016 Quality of Living Survey). Vienna is known for its coffee culture, low crime rates, music and historical architecture. Living in the heart of Europe allows easy access to most major European cities within a short train ride or a short flight.