Executive Assistant to CEO
Palo Alto, CA /
Administrative – Administrative /
Who We Are
Darkstore Inc is a fast-growing and behind the scenes urban fulfillment platform backed by well-known investors, including EQT Ventures. We won’t stop until we have revolutionized the way products from brands you love (such as Nike) show up at your doorstep. Launching our first customer-facing app, FastAF is your new local shop featuring the top products from the top brands. We are a high growth, direct-to-consumer curated brand-centric marketplace that gives consumers access to the brands they love in 2-hours. We are a marketplace changing the way premier brands connect their products with consumers. Come see why our passionate and entrepreneurial team has joined us from companies like Goop, Amazon, and Glossier.
It’s what you want (The best brands and products) How you want it, (a one-stop shopping experience) When you want it (in 2-hours or less).
Darkstore is seeking an Executive Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. You will be bright and motivated, with a proven history of high performance, to support our CEO. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work alongside our visionary CEO and help shape the future of our fast-growing company. The right candidate cares about the design and aesthetic of a brand and is up to date on the latest DTC brands worldwide. You love to wear many hats, maintain composure in a demanding workplace, and are hungry to learn, grow, and make a real impact.
Our Executive Assistant must work well with individuals of all levels and foster positive working relationships. Our ideal candidate takes pride in providing support to the CEO and will do whatever it takes to support the day-to-day activities to keep him focused on the work that matters.
- Plan and coordinate our CEO's busy and evolving schedule, including preparing him for meetings, reading and routing correspondence, setting appointments, and making reservations when needed
- Handle all corporate expense reimbursement using Expensify
- Assist our CEO and leadership team in "getting the job done" on various projects by researching topics, analyzing information, providing key insights, and identifying strategic solutions
- Act as a liaison with other departments. Understand the business and executives needs to prioritize and act accordingly
- Assist with creating and organizing quarterly PowerPoint decks for board meetings
- Collaborate amongst various roles within the company on special projects as needed
- Coordinating company off-sites and other various employee celebrations
- Coordinating needs for the office, including, but not limited to, ordering supplies, managing the flow of mail and occasional catering
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3-5+ years of experience in providing administrative or coordinator support to senior leadership
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Must be able to work independently, improvise when needed, and always one step ahead
- Resourceful, highly organized, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- This role requires outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills
Darkstore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will change consumer experiences.