San Francisco, CA
Product – Product Management
Darkstore’s mission is to make all of the worlds products accessible all over the world. We are reinventing the supply chain with a technology platform and urban fulfillment network that enables brands to offer same-day and direct to consumer delivery all across the US (and growing!). We are a venture backed, high growth startup looking for an experienced product manager to help us achieve our mission.
About the Role
As a Product Manager at Darkstore, you will work with Sales, Engineering, Product Design, and Fulfillment and Delivery Operations to define business requirements and evaluate solutions that align with our customer needs. You will partner closely with Engineering to implement new solutions and features. Your mission is to build an innovative, world-class same-day fulfillment and delivery marketplace and platform, identifying consumer and business needs, defining the product strategy, and building the platform roadmap.
What You'll Do
- Manage the overall product plan and roadmap for your product team, working closely with senior leadership in product and design and engineering to create clear quarterly plans, incorporating input from all stakeholders that demonstrates how the strategy will achieve company goals.
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, sales, design and operations teams to gather feedback and requirements for the platform and transform requirements into epics and detailed user stories with a focus core growth metrics
- Define and implement metrics and systems that track product performance, clearly communicating performance and usage data to evaluate and prioritize the roadmap
- Transform qualitative and quantitative research into hypotheses and conclusions about features and functionality that will improve efficiency and increase revenue on the Darkstore platform, communicating plan to senior management and stakeholders.
- Create a culture of experimentation that defines, ships, and analyzes experiments to inform product strategy
- Make decisions that consider the high priority trade-offs between performance, speed to market, usability, short-term and long-term impact
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years in product management in growth-focused mobile and web environments
- Excellent communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, driven by the desire to innovate on behalf of the customer
- Data-driven approach with deep analytical experience
- Customer-obsessed with a demonstrated ability to identify opportunities by starting first with customers needs and a relentless focus to meet these needs
- Must have the ability to develop test and learn strategies with rapid execution cycles
- An agile, strategic thinker, structurally solving product challenges and simultaneously driving tactical execution.
- Experience working with design, engineering and data science teams as a partner, both from a strategic and tactical perspective
- Track record of prioritizing, communicating and influencing teams
- Ability to drive multiple complex projects simultaneously
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% of Premiums covered for Health/Dental/Vision Insurances
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- All of the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Collaborative and fast-paced environment where the best ideas win
- Our headquarters is located in the SOMA area of San Francisco
Founded in 2017, Darkstore (www.darkstore.com) recognized the market’s insatiable appetite for super fast delivery, so we built an end to end solution that enables any brand and any retailer to offer an amazing direct to consumer customer experience with no capital investment. Darkstore has developed a technology platform that allows brands to offer same-day or standard fulfillment and delivery out of 160 urban fulfillment centers across the United States, all with just a single line of code. Orders are automatically routed to the fulfillment location that provides the lowest rate for the delivery. Darkstore’s management team is comprised of experienced technology and logistics executives.