Senior Manager, Revenue Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Marketing
The Big Picture
Darkstore’s mission is to make all of the world's products accessible all over the world. We are reinventing the supply chain with a technology platform and urban fulfillment network that enables brands to offer same-day and direct to consumer delivery across the US (and growing!). We are a venture-backed, high growth startup looking for results orientated people to join our team!
About The Role
The Sr. Manager, Revenue Marketing will develop and execute strategic marketing messaging & campaigns, including demand generation, account-based marketing, and digital marketing that directly contribute to sales pipeline and revenue. In addition they will be responsible for working with the CRO and Product team on company positioning and messaging.
As the first hire of the Revenue Marketing team, you will collaborate with the CRO, Product Management, Sales and SDR’s to strategize and execute a proactive, measurable, and effective marketing plan to maximize awareness & revenue for Darkstore.
This role is perfect for those looking for the next step in their career who can bring an understanding of messaging, demand generation, systems and analytics and lead the creation of that at Darkstore, while building a team around you.
You'll have the opportunity to directly make decisions that affect the trajectory of the company while building a team, all while working for one of the fastest growing logistic & technology startups.
Who will love this job
- A clear communicator, you can distill big ideas in to concise and articulate messages for a diverse and broad audience.
- Talking to you makes the "light bulbs" go on in other people's minds
- A problem solver, you ask the right questions to uncover root cause and can quickly iterate to a final, well-thought-out result.
- A collaborative teammate, you enjoy working with others and utilizing strong partnerships (internal and external) to achieve the best outcome
- An understanding of the marketing automation systems that can be integrated with Salesforce to fuel segmentation and demand generation
- A project manager, you have the discipline and creativity to turn ideas into a project plan based on business goals and execute it in a timely manner.
What you will be responsible for
- Lead the development and execution of demand generation campaigns including but not limited to phone/appointment-setting campaigns, email campaigns, digital advertising (including LinkedIn, Google, and event marketing that results in increased website traffic), events/trade-shows and social promotion
- Support the development of content required for campaign deliverable (white papers, case studies, landing pages, blogs, presentations, video, email, trade shows etc.) and deliver across multiple platforms
- Setup and manage campaigns through Salesforce and marketing automation systems, including creating dashboards and executive summaries to measure, optimize and communicate campaign results
- Monitor, measure, and analyze campaign performance metrics, online activity data and market research findings to identify and react to changes
- Work closely with Agency partners (e.g Brand Consults, Design and PR firms) to build Darkstore positioning & messaging to be considered as the leader in Same-Day fulfillment & delivery in the US
- Manage and optimize Darkstores website, LinkedIn, and other consumer facing platforms to ensure consistent messaging and we are optimized for SEO and SEM
- Assist with coordination of events, trade shows and prospect-facing activities (including pre- and post-event marketing) to achieve demand generation objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing and Demand Generation required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with account based marketing preferred
- Proven experience increasing qualified leads that increase revenue
- Business or marketing related degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience using CRM and Marketing automation systems
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Proficiency with business software including email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint