Client Service Lead
San Francisco, CA /
Sales & Account Management – Account Management /
Who We Are
Darkstore Inc is a fast-growing and behind the scenes urban fulfillment platform that’s backed by well-known investors including EQT Ventures. We won’t stop until we have revolutionized the way products from brands you love (such as Nike) show up at your doorstep. Launching our first customer-facing app, FastAF is your new local shop featuring the top products from the top brands. We are a high growth, direct-to-consumer curated brand-centric marketplace that gives consumers access to the brands they love in 2-hours. We are a marketplace changing the way premier brands connect their products with consumers. Come see why our passionate and entrepreneurial team has joined us from companies like Goop, Amazon, and Glossier.
It’s what you want (The best brands and products) How you want it, (a one-stop shopping experience) When you want it (in 2-hours or less).
Client Services is a vital function in the customer’s journey. They serve as the customer’s main advocate internally at Darkstore. They influence the account admins, end-users and decision-makers both internally and externally. Consequently, they will have a huge influence on Darkstore’s product and operation as a whole. Our client service representatives are responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Darkstore is aligning our Client Support, Account Management, and Growth functions into a Client Services role. The Client Service Lead will partner with Sales, Product and Operations teams to oversee a seamless and delightful customer journey from onboarding, through implementation, and with ongoing support. They will act as the bridge between Sales, Product, Operations, and Customer Support to ensure the success of Brand partners. This role will be a valued contributor to the development of existing and future service offerings by representing a qualified and strong voice of the customer inside the organization. Success will be measured by customer retention, revenue growth and customer service survey results.
What You'll Do
- Be the leading voice of the customer internally to inform company strategy and decisions.
- Provide technical support to customers, provide training, and help customers understand the best ways to utilize Darkstore products.
- Promote Adoption and Growth of Same-Day deliveries with our Brands. Updating and documenting all activities for new accounts into systems.
- Executing administrative meetings and events to update, educate, and guide Brands.
- Analyze client feedback, orders, and problems.
- Identify process problems and challenges to engineering, sales, and marketing departments.
- Coordinate with the Sales team to identify product alignment with client needs.
- Coordinate with the Product team to include new client requirements in Darkstore's product roadmap as appropriate.
- Support development and execution of new client implementation plans.
Who You Are
- Crisp, direct and clear in your verbal and written communication.
- Action-oriented and calm under pressure - you’re great in an emergency, and know-how to deescalate a situation.
- Proactive - if you don’t know the answer, you’ll find someone who does. You don’t wait to be told how to solve problems.
- A master multi-tasker - you’re able to juggle multiple projects at once.A stickler for details - you don’t like it when things aren’t finished or resolved.
- A helper by nature - you like to make people happy.
- A problem solver - you get a jolt of energy every time you ‘figure out the answer’.
- A team player - you’re motivated by working in a team environment to overcome challenges and like interacting with people constantly.
- Curious - you like to understand how things work.
What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in an account management, customer success, client service role
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to think on your feet and roll up your sleeves working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bonus: Experience working in e-commerce client service